Friday, August 30, 2013

From X to so-so

" You're so stupid!"
I supposed to say this word to my friend..
not intentionally but it's a part of expression's role play.
But suddenly it became "
You're so-so.."
when the trainer said 'start'.

I create a situation where a daughter come to his father and said " I failed in exam.."  and the father get angry then say " You're so stupid!" to show how angry he is. But the end that's not happen..hoho

After that, I was awarded as 'king' for the role play and the bad thing is they start to call me as 'so-so' -_-"

I took many years to strengthen 'maXwell' and now they start to remember that so-so's name..haa haa =(

Done thinking how that thing happened.. So I believe that scout spirit always in my heart, the tenth laws is 'Reverence' for words, mind and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment