Sunday, September 22, 2013

If



I can speak if it's required,

I can tell if I want to.

But I choose to not saying words on something irritating me.

'Coz I lives with people,

Tolerance and patience should take place in many situation.

My heart can turn as hard as rocks.

But mind always told me family and friendship are important than my hurt feeling.


Not many are able to recognized me as a fire, many will say I'm an ice.

I believe when we call somebody with a good name, their behaviour will be likely as their name.

If I can makes people understand me all the time,

I hope conflict never get chances to appear between me and them ( family and friends)


But, as I said before, it's only 'if'
People not machine for us to reset and remove thing we don't want
I can't just come and tell
Hey! I don't like this and that..........

bye, X


No comments:

Post a Comment