Saturday, March 2, 2013

march

second day of march,
still in progress to be a better man from last month,
dedicate my life to work load,
spend my night by looking at wall and ceiling..well, my new housemates still in semester break and two of them maybe still at Brasil visit their cousin.. so next Monday might be the crowd of commercial center will live again

my schedule for this month quite busy, same as some friends based on what they post on their wall
but travelling is one of the info where I put in my resume..I said loovve to travelling, actively camping n involved in outdoor activities...so here i'm...huhu. A part of that,this month i'm also called to joint again an activities that I love most-camping & outdoor activities- hoping now there is no office work during weekend 'coz I really want to follow them again -this is the forth time..hehe,


lately I always been asked by friends. since when  you turn to be like this (somebody knew it) ..hmm I said since I worked at nearest airport from my home, then joined national services, then enter intensive commander training..and finally make you as a friend...hihi


nothing more to say actually, as I said in very previous entry..everything I wrote here is my external memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment