Friday, March 8, 2013

it's started

shame on me, ok la nak cakap BM plak..

nothing more interested for this week except how happy i'm to see ATM make an offensive towards international criminals in Sabah.. the jet fighters, the battleships, tanks, and army...so exciting me and my friends who joined volunteer army.

other than that, this week is the beginning for UiTM..crowded I pray for became true and suddenly i feel 50-50 about that, there is pro n con about that place..

the ex-junior in IPB some of them got same place like me.. just a different only, they entering campus and I going out from there... yesterday i took some of them -considered as my fren now since i'm not their  commander anymore~ to have a look around campus, romantic places for dating if they have couples =P, buses for in and out, where to shopping, where to loiter, and not to forget told them what should they do  if want stay longer in campus just like me..hehe

nak cakap BM tapi wirst word da BI.. INI SEMUA POYO~

breath..can't stop from taking it..waiting for one fine day to try my luck... babye

No comments:

Post a Comment