Wednesday, September 5, 2012

it's true

regrets I've had a few
but then again too few to mention
I did what I had to to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
and more, much more than this, I did it my way
-my way-

It's true..kadang-kadang apa yang kita dapat tak jadi sama cam kita rancang, cam de'X rancang nak grad on time tapi bila tengok subjek sume berat semacam je so de'X  decide nak habiskan dalam dua semester pulak la..huhu.
tapi honestly lirik lagu opening post kali ni bukan pasal status pelajaran de'X, and ofkoz pasal lain. "..cuba tak bercerita tentang cinta tapi  masih mungkin bercerita tentang jiwa.." pernah terbaca ayat ni kat mane2 bahagian blog de'X tak?

I saw your face, in a crowded place, but I don't what to do, 'cause I'll never be with you -your beautiful-

what I'm trying to say is.. do what ever you wanted, 'cause love is yours not mine. I can't stop this kind of feeling from spreading to others. babai!

No comments:

Post a Comment