Sunday, January 15, 2012

Putuskan

I practice every day to find some clever lines to say 
To make the meaning come through 
But then I think I'll wait until the evening gets late and I'm alone with you 
The time is right, your perfume fills my head, the stars get red and, oh, the night's so blue 
And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like "I love you" 
-something stupid-



sesetengah perkataan senang nak ucapkan

tapi sampaikah maksudnya nanti? tak tersalah tafsir ke orang tu?

banyak benda nak pikir before cakap something.

Ape orang tu akan balas? camane aku nak cakap pastu?



haihh!! 
lastly bila wat decision and conclution..



"SIMPAN je la" 
maybe the right time is not coming yet 

senang je kan nk ending sume masalah ni ^_^ (bg aku la)

2 comments:

  1. tak semua benda kita boleh luahkan. cinta tak seharusnya memiliki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku xkate pon pasal cinta..(cehh) haha

    ReplyDelete