Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

hye..happy new year, hope we started it with smile and cheerful.


early this day (of course 12midnight) de'X tengok fireworks kt sini2 je..dari tingkat 18 de'X dapat tengok how beautiful fireworks tu ngan jelas. And for my first time, de'X dapat tengok I-City and Shah Alam seluruhnya. Bukan setakat bunga api kat I-City je ..tapi rasanya yang kat Klang sampai ke KL pun boleh nampak gak.


preview for last year, many things happened and not many give me smiles.


I just want to be nice..to you, to him, to her, to everyone, and everything in this world. Tapi yela..faith, luck, time and situation xselalu menyebelahi kehendak de'X untuk menberikan yang terbaik kepada semua.


happy new year and hope at the end of this year, we can smile and cheerful like today


p/s.My 2012 start with smile
^__^ babye! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment