Sunday, December 30, 2012

bye and hye

this is it!
2012 is leaving and 2013 will come switching all my digital year calender

just finished korean drama-heartstring- few minutes ago..huhu
many things happened and will be happen tomorrow since 2012 not end yet.. ^_^

among friends..
happiest moment?  done soo much activities with my friends which I never done it before like hiking, camping  and the most is traveling for food like murni, ikea, 1kg yazid burger and rebus2..

saddest memory? I think I am not have it..but sad or sadder might be I have some..i made someone sad because of my decision to continue single..

this year can be conclude that I'm always in happy because i'm not facing trouble with love...

family? we have  no time to gather for picnic or vacation like past, no more PD, penang, utara or johor..it just memories until today. Absolutely I miss those day..swimming pool, suit, hotel, chalet, island and more..
but the most highlighted is my brother wedding in June and other cousins..

happiness is not always but i hope my life can meet the happiness frequently ..bybye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment